หน้า: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 128

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เจอเว็บมา สุดยอดเลย  (อ่าน 689080 ครั้ง)
0 สมาชิก และ 1 ขาจร กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้
ภาวนาอย่าให้เจอมันทั้งหมดเลยจิตเสียอย่างแรง   ฮือๆ~
บันทึกการเข้า
ช่วยแปลให้ิอ่านหน่อยได้ไหมครับ (ย่อๆก็ได้ครับ) กรี๊ดดดดด คนแก่อ่อนภาษาอังกฤษอย่างแรง 
บันทึกการเข้า

โฮ๊ะ  โฮ๊ะ  โฮ๊ะ  โฮ๊ะ
 ฮิ้ววว ฮิ้ววว ฮิ้ววว

ชัดเจนเชียว ลูกค้าคือ.......

คนให้เงิน  ก้มหน้าก้มตาทำงานไปซะ เศร้า
บันทึกการเข้า

"รักอดทนนาน กระทำคุณให้ รักไม่อิจฉา ไม่อวดตัว ไม่หยิ่งผยอง... "
                                                            - โครินทร์1 13:7
Nightmare web design clients
ฝันร้ายสำหรับนักเขียนเว็บ  เอือม

I was recently joking with Martin Bean (a friend, fellow web designer and founder of MCB Studios) about a couple of silly web design enquiries I’ve received over the past few days. Between us, we realised, we had quite a number of such stories and quotes to share with you, here are 10 of the best (or worst!) ones.

แอบอ้าง
#10 - “I have an idea for a website which could by the next eBay and I need a web design partner…”

I got this email when I was young and naive, so I agreed to meet this guy to discuss his plan over coffee in Central London after work one evening. It turns out his idea of “the next eBay” was to clone eBay itself! Indeed, he had acquired a rip-off domain name and wanted an identically functioning website, to be delivered within 6 weeks, and to be within his budget which was £900. I made my excuses and walked out.

Meet the new eBay, same as the old eBay.

ผมมีแนวความคิดที่จะสร้างเว็บ f0nt 2.0 ขึ้นมาสำหรับอนาคต แต่ตอนนี้ขอแบบนี้เลย ก่อนละกันนะ
เอางบไป 3500 เสร็จภายใน สองสัปดาห์นะ  หมีโหดดดด

แอบอ้าง
#9 - “I want you to use this photo. I want it to be in landscape, but changed so that the height is bigger than the width”

You may presume here that this is just a case of a client not knowing the term ‘portrait’, but you’d be wrong. It was a photo of the building which the client in question operates from; the client wanted this photo stretched vertically so the building looked “taller and more corporate”. Bizarre I know, but this might have worked were there not trees in the foreground which made the whole effort look completely ridiculous. I tried in vain to convince the client to remove it, but the response I received boiled down to “I’m paying you to do a job, so do it as I tell you”. Fair enough.

Then they got all offended when I removed my “Designed by…” credit from the bottom of their site.

พวกช่างออกแบบ คิดว่าที่ตัวเองคิดละแน๊ว แนว จ้างให้ทำก็ทำซิ  โวย
ทั้งๆ ที่ตัวเองออกแบบมาให้เสี่ยวมากจน ต้องเอาเครดิตออก  อี๋~

แอบอ้าง
#8 - “Black on white is boring. How about hot pink on lime green? And can we make the logo spin? And Ariel is boring, let’s use Comic Sans.”

Of course this is not an actual quote and yes, it is a mild exaggeration, but the proportion of web design clients who fail to grasp the basics of good, sensible design is staggering. Just because you can make an element on the page animated doesn’t mean you should. Just because you can use a kooky font doesn’t mean you should.

I don’t hold it against a client for not having good design sense - that is my job. However, it does irritate me when my advice is ignored completely
. One school of thought is that they’re paying me to do a job so I should do it exactly as they specify. Another school of thought is that it is a good designer’s job to convince the client against stupid design decisions. I think I lie somewhere in the middle - I’ll always make a case againse their ill-advised design choice, but if they’re still insistent, why waste more of my time?

สีขาวดำ เช๊ย เชย นะ เอาชมพูเขียวไปเลย  ลันล้า เอือม
ฟอนต์ไอแอนน่าเบื่อ เอาฟอนต์ห่วยลากมาแทนซิ  หมีโหดดดด
ผมไม่ว่าหรอกนะ ถ้าคนจ้างจะลองออกแบบเห่ยๆ มาให้ลองทำ แต่ผมละเกลียดไอพวกที่ไม่สนใจคำแนะนำของกูเลยนี้ซิ  เอือม

แอบอ้าง
#7 - “Use these photos, I got them from Google Images”

A big problem I encountered recently was with a client who provided a number of images for me to use on his site. I didn’t realise this, but he’d lifted them all from other websites, having done searches on Google Images. A few weeks after launching the site I received an angry email from a professional photographer who was accusing me of stealing his images. Clearly he was in the right (the image in question was part of a series he was presenting via his website) so I forwarded to the client his request to remove them. Soon the truth came out: every single one of the client’s images had been lifted from other sites, and he refused to remove them. Thankfully I include a liability disclaimer in my web design contracts which indemnifies me from claims that supplied images are copyright protected. In other words: if he gets caught, he’s got to deal with it. Last I heard, the photographer has initiated a copyright infringement claim against him, all because the client is stubborn.

พวกลูกค้าเอารูปมาให้ใส่ในเว็บ แรกๆก็ไม่รู้หรอกว่ามาจากไหน
มันเอามาจากเว็บอื่นนะซิ   โวย โวย โวย

รู้จักมั้งม้ายยย คำว่า ลิขสิทธิ์ นะ  ชิ

แอบอ้าง
#6 - “It sucks.”

Constructive criticism is a good thing. “It sucks” doesn’t fit that description.
คำติชมเป็นสิ่งที่ดี  "เห่ยเฟ้ยมากเลย" ไม่ใช่คำติชม  เอือม

This is a conversation I had with a client. I had just emailed them a link to a demo of a web page I’d made for them. The underlying page structure was identical, but I’d modified the CSS to change some colours and alter the size of some H1 and H2 tags. Nothing that major.

Client: I don’t like it.  หมีโหดดดด
    Me: OK… what about it don’t you like?  งง
    Client: I don’t like any of it. It doesn’t work for me.  หมีโหดดดด หมีโหดดดด
    Me: Is it the colours, or…?  งง งง
    Client: No it’s ALL of it. You need to change this all completely.  หมีโหดดดด หมีโหดดดด หมีโหดดดด
    Me: I only changed the colour scheme and the size of the headings. It’s otherwise the same as the last version. (กูแค่เปลี่ยนสี และก็ขนาดหัวเว็บเองนะ นอกนั้นเหมือนเดิม  เอือม เอือม)
    Client: (pause) Well, now I don’t like it, change it back.  หมีโหดดดด หมีโหดดดด หมีโหดดดด หมีโหดดดด

The client then agreed to use the original version.

แสดดดดดดดดดดดดด  โวย

แอบอ้าง
#5 - “Why is your quote so expensive? My nephew can do [a 5 page website] for £50″

If he’s so good, just get him to do it. Even if site looks like this:

It doesn’t matter what quality your site is so long as you have one, right?

The quote above represents the attitude of too many small businesses acquiring their first website. A significant proportion of my clients already have existing clients designed by the boss’ son / the boss’ nephew / the office junior / the work experience kid /the boss himself using Publisher. In time, they realise that good web design is best left to the professionals.

ทำไมคิดแพง หลานห้าขวบก็ทำได้นะเนี้ย ไอเว็บฟอนต์ มีฟอรั่มๆ อะไรยังเงี้ย ชิ
ถ้าหลานมึงก็ทำได้ ก็ให้มันทำซิแสดดดดด  โวย

แอบอ้าง
#4 - “I paid for my domain name by credit card. My credit card billing address is in Oxford. So why doesn’t my site come up in Google when I type in ‘Oxford’?”

My response, in a nutshell, was: because it’s a one page website which hasn’t been indexed by Google, and the content did not refer to Oxford once.

I didn’t bother responding to the follow-up email, which began “Thanks for your response. Just a few follow-up questions” then asked about two or three dozen questions - “why am I not #1 in Google“, “why won’t anyone link to me“, “how do I get to #1 in Google“, etc. I followed the link at the bottom of their website to find their existing designers, who boast proudly to be SEO experts. I advised that this is a question for them, not me. There’s plenty of free information out there about SEO too, I’m not going to waste my time explaining it when some comprehensive answers to those questions have been answered in forums and blog posts many times over.

ทำไมเว็บหนูไม่ติดกูเกิ้ลหน้าแรกละค้า  กรี๊ดดดดด
จะไปรู้มึงเรอะ   หมีโหดดดด
งั้นๆๆ ทำไมเว็บหนู search google คำว่า เว็บดีไซน์โดดเด้ง ไม่เจอละค้า  กรี๊ดดดดด
แล้วแอด tag ไปแล้วยังละ  เอือม

แอบอ้าง
#3 - “I want to be number one in Google for the term ‘consultant’. My budget is £200.”

I just had to write back to this guy. What kind of consultant is he anyway? Turns out he was a life coach operating in the South-East of England, and didn’t even have a site yet. I briefly explained that it is useless to target the generic term ‘consultant’, far better to go for something like ‘London life coach’, and that the whole effort was useless when there wasn’t even a site in the first place. His response? “If I’m only going to show up for ‘London life coach’ then the cost should decrease proportionally. £25 should be enough.” No, it won’t.

ผมอยากเป็นอันดับหนึ่งถ้า search คำว่า หล่อยังกะม้า มีงบให้ แปดร้อยห้าสิบ  กรี๊ดดดดด
เอ่อ .. คุณลองจำแนกประเภทการหล่อของคุณอีกซิ เพื่อที่จะได้ใช้คำอื่นที่งบถูกกว่านี้หน่อย  ยิ้มน่ารัก
  ผมแนะนำว่า หล่อยังกะหมานะ จะใช้งบน้อยลง เหลือแค่ สี่ร้อยเอง  ยิ้มน่ารัก

ใครจะทำให้มึงละ  ยิ้มน่ารัก

แอบอ้าง
#2 - “Just one more small change…”

Though it seems trivial to “change everything from red to orange“, you might have to change a PSD or PNG file, export all the slices, modify the stylesheet, modify some other details to complement the new colour… the list goes on. Only for the client to say “nah, I don’t like the orange. Make it red again“.

มึงจะเปลี่ยนไปไหน  โวย โวย โวย  แสดดดดด
เปลี่ยนนิดนึงนั้นนะ ต้องแก้เยอะนะแสดดดด แล้วมาเร่งอีก

แอบอ้าง
#1 - “We can’t afford to pay you but we’ll let you have a link back to your site.”

How generous. This is a particularly common request, some variations of which are “we won’t pay you but all our customers will see it” and “we’ll pay you once the website turns a profit“. A few months ago, a lot of people were finding my website by searching Google for “UK web design student” or similar, and my site was ranking highly. Therefore I was getting one or two of these requests per week. I now have a stock response to this:

Thank you for your enquiry. MB Web Design does not undertake any speculative work. I encourage you to read this article.
    http://www.no-spec.com/articles/why-speculation-hurts/

Of course, they won’t write back because they’re cheapskates who want to exploit students to get a website on the cheap. This issue only seems to be getting worse - everyone with a computer and a copy of Dreamweaver can log onto sites like Gumtree and Craigslist and call themselves web designers*, freelancer sites like Elance allow prospective customers outsource their web design requirements to the lowest bidder. Both of these tend to be sources where price is proportional to talent. Craigslist in particular is often frequented by businesses seeking students to do their work for free as it will give them something to put in their portfolio.

* This is a generalisation of course, there are some good designers on these sites as well. They’re the ones who charge the most.

ไม่มีเงินจ่ายนะ แต่ยินดีที่จะให้คุณใช้เว็บอันสุดจะหรูหรานี้ทำการลิ้งไปที่เว็บคุณได้
เพื่อเป็นการตอบแทน  กรี๊ดดดดด

ฮิ้ววว ...

แอบอ้าง
Conclusion บทสลับ

This post has been rather tongue-in-cheek but does highlight a fundamental problem of being a web designer. People hire you because you are the expert. It is, of course, unreasonable to expect your clients to be as savvy as you so patience and understanding are pre-requisites. However, they ran a little thin with the people mentioned above!

I’m sure in a couple of months I’ll have to update this with a few more “nightmare” clients and potential clients. Feel free to add a comment with your own experiences.

ไม่มีอะไรเป็นแค่ ตลกร้ายๆ ำหรับเว็บโปรแกรมเมอร์ เว็บดีไซน์เนอร์ของเราๆ นี้ละ  คริคริ

เสร็จละ  หมีโหดดดด
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: 30 พ.ค. 2007, 16:57 น. โดย เอ : ปิยะ » บันทึกการเข้า

เราจะต้องการอะไรมากมายไปกว่า อะไรมากมาย
กร๊าก ความพยายามอยู่ที่ไหน
บันทึกการเข้า

ทำมาหากินด้วยการเปิดร้านสกรีนเสื้อยืด จ้ะ

ไม่ทราบจริง ๆ ครับ เศร้า

บันทึกการเข้า

งบน้อย
เจอแล้วบอกตูด้วย เศร้า

(+2 บักเอ)
บันทึกการเข้า

http://www.1millionlovemessages.com/

แอบอ้าง
Blog ที่เปิดโอกาสให้คนทั่วโลกส่ง Message ทางข้อความหรืออัดเสียงบอกรักคู่ของตัวเอง เป็นโปรเจคที่สร้างนานแล้วครับ เกือบปีได้ ผมก็เพิ่งเห็นเหมือนกัน ตอนนี้ก็มีคนร่วมส่งความรัก 100 คน ได้ ยังเหลืออีก 9 แสนคนแน่ะ…เอ้าสู้ๆ

เอามาจาก http://www.jedineko.com/?p=331 เกย์ออก
บันทึกการเข้า

ยิ้มน่ารัก น้องดำ
บวกให้บักเอครับ  สรุปได้กระชับมาก    เจ๋ง 
บันทึกการเข้า

โฮ๊ะ  โฮ๊ะ  โฮ๊ะ  โฮ๊ะ
Show #1: RSS in Plain English

Click To Play

We made this video for our friends (and yours) that haven't yet felt the power of our friend the RSS reader. We want to convert people and if you know someone who would love RSS and hasn't yet tried it, point them here for about 3.5 minutes.

http://www.commoncraft.com/show

มีตอนสองแล้วนะครับ

Wikis in Plain English
http://blip.tv/file/246821
บันทึกการเข้า

เราจะต้องการอะไรมากมายไปกว่า อะไรมากมาย
http://www.9cast.net
ดูทีวีออนไลน์ ช่อง 3-5-7-9-11-Nation-ASTV ฯลฯ
พูดง่ายๆว่าดูได้เกือบทุกช่อง เห็นจะยกเว้นก็ TITV นี่แหละ
บันทึกการเข้า
Show #1: RSS in Plain English

Click To Play

We made this video for our friends (and yours) that haven't yet felt the power of our friend the RSS reader. We want to convert people and if you know someone who would love RSS and hasn't yet tried it, point them here for about 3.5 minutes.

http://www.commoncraft.com/show

มีซับไทยแล้ว  ฮิ้ววว

http://www.rachanont.com/2007/06/02/rss-in-plain-english-sub-thai/

บันทึกการเข้า

Today you , Tomorrow me.
http://www.9cast.net
ดูทีวีออนไลน์ ช่อง 3-5-7-9-11-Nation-ASTV ฯลฯ
พูดง่ายๆว่าดูได้เกือบทุกช่อง เห็นจะยกเว้นก็ TITV นี่แหละ
กรี๊ดดดดด เค้ามีที่ดูอัจฉริยะข้ามคืนเวลานอนหอแย้ว
++
บันทึกการเข้า

ที่สุดถ้ามันจะไม่คุ้ม
แต่มันก็ดีที่อย่างน้อยได้จดจำ
ว่าครั้งนึงเคยก้าวไป...
http://leftlogic.com/lounge/articles/entity-lookup/
กรอกตัวอักษร (ภาษาอังกฤษ) ลงไป
เดี๋ยวมันจะให้ตัวอักษรคล้ายๆ ขึ้นมา
ซึ่งเป็นตัวอักษรประหลาดเอามาเล่นอย่างอื่นได้ (ใช้ทำเว็บด้วย)

อาทิ °ºΘθο∅⊕×⊗∗≅≈≡ ฯลฯ
บันทึกการเข้า

http://labs.live.com/photosynth/default.html
Microsoft Photosynth โห
(เดี๋ยวนี้เล็กนิ่มเริ่มปล่อยของเจ๋งๆ ออกมาเรื่อยๆ แล้วแฮะ)
บันทึกการเข้า

หน้า: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 128